Reviver Auto is a fast pace stealth startup looking for an experienced UX/Visual Designer. The ideal candidate will create a good user centered design for a custom developed web application and mobile application by creating UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, personas, use cases, creative assets and designs. The position reports to VP of Product Management. If you’re a highly motivated visual designer that has proven experience in designing and producing creative assets for websites and mobile applications, read on…
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine the feature sets and user flows.
- Develop detailed user flows, mockups, and other product deliverables to effectively communicate designs and product requirements.
- Work closely with developers and business stakeholders to move concepts from wireframes to attractive, effective, high-fidelity user interface designs.
- Transform ideas and concepts into interfaces and develop visual assets
- Contribute to storyboards & task flows designs, effectively communicating visual intentions to the team.
- Assist with conceiving and designing visual communication, layout, typography, color and wireframes for digital solutions.
- Incorporate changes recommended by stakeholders into the final assets or designs.
- Maintain existing brand guidelines and branded digital assets with required creative and tactical updates as needed.
- Interest in lending a hand when needed to creative concept design and product roll-outs to various types of media and for overall team support.
- Think outside of the box while maintaining brand standards.
- Ability to produce under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human factors, multi-media or related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of design experience – proven high level visual media creative execution a must, brand identity design and digital agency background a plus.
- Fluent in current graphic visual design tools & practices (Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, etc.)
- Ability to work within a cross functional team and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Understand and enjoy typographic and illustration principals/foundations.
- Communicates effectively and concisely in all email and verbal correspondence.
- Flexible with design direction and ability to positively respond to feedback.
- Self-disciplined and motivated in an environment that requires a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving ability with a strong sense of curiosity.
- Ability to view work across media holistically and with brand consistency a must.
- Ability to produce pixel-perfect design to a variety of specs.
- High degree of creativity and drive.
- Loads of passion for building great products and growing a great company!